Our dream is to bring diverse people to Christ,
to serve our communities and establish meaningful relationships to reach the unchurched and bring them home, develop them and give them an understanding of their purpose and God’s intentions.
We dream to have a diverse, committed membership, 8000 people strong.
Your Dream Is Our Dream
We will establish the gospel of unity, care and love.
We Are A Family
We will bridge the gap between the church and the poor.
No Divide Is Too Great
Training is our platform for spiritual, emotional and intellectual growth.
As You Grow, We Grow
We will go, disciple, teach and baptize.
We Are Ambassadors Of Christ
We will address Africa’s giants by unifying communities.
We Are Nation-Builders
We will yoke ourselves to Christ and develop.
Being Aligned With Christ Is Not A Burden
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- In the eternal God-head who has revealed Himself as one God existing in Three persons: Father; Son and Holy Spirit
- That the Lord Jesus, the Savior of man, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary is the true God and true Man
- That Jesus Christ died for our sins, battled with Satan, overcame Satan and rose again on the third day.
- In the bodily ascension of Jesus Christ into heaven, His exaltation and in the personal, literal and bodily return of Jesus to rapture His Church.
- In the salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the Cross of Calvary, by which we obtained remission of sins.
- In the necessity of water baptism by the immersion in the name of the eternal God-head in order to fulfill the command of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In baptism of the Holy Spirit and a real experience at/subsequent to salvation. In the operation of the gifts of the Spirit.
- In the Holy Communion/The Lords Supper for believers.
- In the reality and personality of Satan and his angles and eternal judgement in the lake of fire for Satan and his angles and their eternal condemnation to the lake of fire
- In the eternal life for believers and the eternal punishment for unbelievers.
- That there is one true universal church, made up of genuine believers composes of many local churches all under the Sovereign Headship of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God created humanity in His image and man and woman to be equals in their unique functions, to live in spiritual purity. We therefor believe that marriage can only exist between One Man and One Woman. Those individuals who for whatever reason find it impossible to function in the sacred institution of marriage, will not be discriminated against in their function as members of the Church and in the holding of any office in the Church provided that they submit to the authority of the Bible for all matters of Faith and Conduct.
Sundays at 09:00am | You may have a question about what to expect from a church that meets in Aeroton next to South Gate Mall. We want to answer your questions so you'll be as comfortable as possible when you attend Crystal for the first time. If you don't see your question below, feel free to email us and we'll do our best to answer any other questions or concerns that you may have.
WHAT WILL WE DO?
Crystal meets every Sunday morning in Aeroton for an exciting time of worship and relevant teaching from the Bible. Our talented band leads us in worship, followed by a message from Reverend Carl about truths from God's Word. We believe our worship gathering will be an experience you won't forget. Services are always fun and energetic with a mixture of music, media and messages.
WHAT ABOUT KIDS?
Crystal is excited about kids !! Our program is designed specifically with your child in mind. We have separate environments for each age group where your child's experience is tailored to their particular stage of development. We pride ourselves in creating safe and fun environments where children can have a blast learning about Jesus. Your child will experience crafts, games, videos and Bible stories led by caring adults who love to share God's Word in creative way. See more at Kids Believe